We make it happen.
Book Now # No Payment # No Costs # Risk-Free
Choose Your Trip! We have good news:
First, we won’t increase any price from our Tour trips!
Second, you can book them right NOW! Just email or call us and we will help you choose the right tour for you. We love to share our passion for Hiking and Cycling in Portugal!
Third, book now and pay later! Again, we are committed to giving you maximum flexibility, so during these times, you can book a trip without any deposit!
We are relaxing our policies for already booked tours
We hope that you will be able to travel but if for any reason that is not possible, we are here to help. Our goal is to provide maximum flexibility so that you can have the time and information you need to make the best decision about your trip.
If you decide to postpone, we will book the tour for you again without any penalty! As an alternative, we can keep your deposit for any trip with us until December 2022.
Final Payment should be done by 30 days before departure, but under these exceptional circumstances, we will be able to cancel your trip without any penalty until 15 days before the tour start date for COVID-19 related reasons (in this case we will keep your payment as a deposit for any trip with us until December 2022).
We are committed to giving you the maximum flexibility to make the most informed decisions!
Advantages of Self-Guided Tours
Self-Guided Tours are now more than ever the best choice to travel! Hiking or biking in wide open beautiful spaces, far from crowds and off the beaten path. A GPS device or Mobile app with your route will allow you to travel at your own pace and away from the crowds. Solo, with your companion or with your small group or family. Physical and social distance will never be an issue!
• You’ll only travel with the persons you already know.
• Clean and fresh air, surrounded by nature and away from pollution.
• Smaller accommodations certified to be “Clean & Safe“.
• Travel at your own pace and choose where you wish to stop.
• Always a great way to keep active and to feed your “traveling bug”!
Why Portugal is a great destination during COVID-19
• Recognized for the 3rd time as the Best Destination in the World. In all, Portugal won 12 awards from the World Travel Awards.
• One of the best healthcare systems in the world, ensuring no one is denied access to care and treatment of the virus.
• Portugal Nature Trails privileges low population density regions for tours, in harmony with nature and in small rural accommodations.
• We are certified as a “Clean & Safe” tour operator and only work with partners also certified.
• Portugal was granted 7th place on the list of best democracies in the world.
• Great quality of life, great climate, and especially great people.
• You Can’t Skip Us, Can’t Skip Portugal.
We’ve successfully managed to guide safe tours in 2020. We are prepared and more safe.
• Portugal Nature Trails decided to get the official registration with the Portuguese National Tourist Authority, to be certified as a “Clean & Safe” Tour Operator. This is a certification for compliance with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections, leading to the implementation of an internal protocol that will ensure the necessary measures to avoid risks of contagion and guarantee safe procedures for the operation of tourist activities.
• Portugal Nature Trails’ employees took online training provided by the Emergency Medical System on how to act in suspected cases of COVID-19.
• During these times it is also important to check the World Health Organization (WHO) website for safety tips while traveling.
We make it happen.
Reach us for a quick Q&A?